Friday 29 May 2009

Cup double and climate trouble



Olá novamente nostálgicos fãs de futebol!

Well it looks like the weather is turning somewhat more Brazilian for you overgrown lemur children so we expect to see many of you smiling at us and pointing over the weekend. Though if the glass tapping keeps up mum and dad say they will find a way to electrify it. I bet the faces you make will be even funnier to us then!

Of course in my homeland nothing gets in the way of football, not annoying taptap noises or even the lack of shoes and ball - but it is nice that the sun will be out for the FA Cup final. My owners at Frank PR are especially excited as they've helped Setanta Sports bring back the two most famous pundits from that happier, shinier time they call the eighties, Saint and Greavsie, to comment on the game. They keenly offered their support to my cause as I could use their tactical genius in my quest to get you to dig deep to save my home.

Setanta didn’t forget the naughties though as Jon Champion is going to be the world’s first Commentweeter, interacting and punditing through a modern medium named after birds.

I don’t mind birds as long as they stay away from my grape stash and are sensitive about where they relieve themselves – my luxuriant fur is hard to clean. As will be your conscience if you don’t donate soon. Especially as I’ve added Rainforest SOS which was founded by your very own Prince Charles.

Ver-te novamente em breve, os fãs de futebol!

No comments:

Post a Comment