Friday 1 May 2009

Secret Agents and Grape Breaks



Feliz Bank Holiday careca gigante irmãos! Cuidado com os impostores!

Hello again my electric friends! Well I expect to see a lot more of you in the next couple of days as it is one of those funny times when you have an extra day off. A special time to kick back, relax and sit in a big, cool potted plant with about 5.5 kilos of black grapes. And green grapes too, but not forgetting about the red! That’s if you were as evolved as me. I suspect most of you lot will be stuck in traffic.

My owners, the not-as-small-as-me simians at Frank PR just tried to trick me into thinking I had a personal greeting from the US President. After I tweaked Dad’s moustache in joy, I saw them giggling and realised that they had used an imposter! Something to do with Activision’s big new game Secret Service (links). They sent this man all around London with some scary looking bodyguards.

A faux President he might be, but his heart is clearly in the right place. Why don’t you take a lead from him, look to your right, and donate to change things for the better?

Até a próxima, mantê-la real!

No comments:

Post a Comment